Do you enjoy being part of a team who believes that together, they can achieve remarkable things?
Do you want to work in a culture where people take care of people?
Do you want a chance to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you value the opportunity to grow and learn?
1 Part Time position
Preference will be given to individuals who have experience in hospitality, retirement living, and a food handlers certificate.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to read, write and accurately follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Knowledge of basic sanitation controls and use of cleaning supplies
- Understanding of the use and maintenance of commercial kitchen equipment
- Ability to use necessary precautions with regards to food safety and hygiene standards
- Able to work accurately, quickly and safely
- Organized, an effective worker and effective TEAM player
- Possesses a positive attitude and patience with residents and fellow staff members
- Physically able to lift and transfer heavy, hot items and stand for the majority of the shift
- Operating cleaning equipment and tools including hand washing stations
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area
- Empty and maintain waste disposal, recycling and glass disposal
- Report maintenance issues to appropriate staff
- Comply with all safety regulations for all assigned tasks
- Cleaning duties as required
If you are a reliable, hard worker, we would love to hear from you! Students are welcome to apply.
Harmony Hill promotes from within so you can grow with the company.
“Greenwood Retirement Communities is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify Greenwood Retirement Communities if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Greenwood Retirement Communities will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.