Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
Do you enjoy being part of a team who believes that together, they can achieve remarkable things?
Do you want to work in a culture where people take care of people?
Do you want a chance to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you value the opportunity to grow and learn?
Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) Full Time - Temporary -6 months
Evening shift 3pm - 11pm. 40 Hours week, some weekends
• Current certificate of competence as a Registered Practical Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Certified in Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and First Aid.
• Experience with Point Click Care.
• Maintains and upgrades nursing skills through ongoing courses and seminars and/or through self-study.
• Required to complete Orientation and all ORCA and in house training courses.
• Must be flexible to work all shifts where required.
• A good team player
• Experience working in a gerontology setting will be an asset
In addition to a competitive wage, you will find Greenwood offers thoughtful employee perks; from employee discount programs & team building fun to opportunities for education and growth.
If you want to work in a superior retirement residence where residents are treated like family and employees are proud to work , we’d love to hear from you!!
•Employee Assistance program
•A culture of engagement
•Continuing education opportunities
•Annual Staff Appreciation days
•Opportunity for growth
Greenwood Retirement Communities is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify Greenwood Retirement Communities if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Greenwood Retirement Communities will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.