Executive Director; Harmony Hill
Do you enjoy being part of a team who believes that together, they can achieve remarkable things?
Do you want to work in a culture where people take care of people?
Do you want a chance to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you value the opportunity to grow and learn?
Greenwood Retirement Communities is looking for an exceptional leader to join our team.
Executive Director at Harmony Hill Retirement Community; Full time
We are searching for an experienced, empathetic leader in retirement living management to share their passion with the team, residents and family members at Harmony Hill Retirement Community.
At Greenwood Retirement Communities, our Executive Directors are resourceful, compassionate leaders who love their job. We are looking for someone who will lead by example and embrace the autonomy (and therefore the responsibility) given to you to manage the operations of the community.
If you are looking for a challenge, love working with people, and have loads of energy to share, we would love to hear from you.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Shares our core values of Respect, Integrity, Compassion, Honesty & Excellence in Service
- Will lead through our core competencies of being Resourceful, Caring and Dedicated.
- Believes a team can achieve remarkable things by working together.
- Has a minimum 3 years experience in progressive leadership roles in the industry or equivalent.
- Has excellent coaching & interpersonal skills
- Is knowledgeable of the RHA, and other regulatory authorities for Retirement Living
- Has Sales/Marketing experience, and budgeting skills
- Has excellent computer skills, spread sheets, email & Word documents
- Has excellent customer service skills.
- Has excellent communication skills in English
If you are confident you are the right fit for the role of Executive Director for Harmony Hill Retirement Community, apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
In addition to a competitive wage, you will find Greenwood offers thoughtful employee perks; from employee discount programs & team building fun to opportunities for education and growth.
If you have a passion for working with seniors, love leading by example and are ready to work with autonomy; we would love to hear from you!
Greenwood Retirement Communities is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify Greenwood Retirement Communities if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Greenwood Retirement Communities will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.