Dining Room Server
Dining Room Server
Hours of Work ( Part Time and Casual Positions )
To start ASAP
A variety of shifts - days, evenings, weekends
- Preference will be given to individuals who have experience in hospitality, retirement living, and a food handlers certificate.
- Exhibits a caring, nurturing attitude while demonstrating a true concern for the residents that they serve.
- Possess the ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to deal with all contacts appropriately to maintain a positive image and reputation for Adelaide Place.
- Positive, "Can-do Attitude" with good attention to details
- Serving experience - fine dining preferred
- Customer service experience background
- Able to accept direction well from supervisor
- Have a desire to make a difference in the lives of older adults each day.
- Task-oriented individual
- The dietary server is responsible for ensuring that all mealtimes are a pleasant dining experience on a consistent basis for the resident and their families.
- To ensure that services are delivered in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Maintain confidentiality of all facility information.
- Assist with preparation and set up of dining rooms for meal service, take resident meal orders and serve meals.
- Cleaning duties as required
•Employee Assistance program
•A culture of engagement
•Continuing education opportunities
•Annual Staff Appreciation days
•Opportunity for growth
If you are a reliable, hard worker, we would love to hear from you! Students are welcome to apply.
“Greenwood Retirement Communities is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify Greenwood Retirement Communities if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Greenwood Retirement Communities will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.