Do you enjoy being part of a team who believes that together, they can achieve remarkable things?
Do you want to work in a culture where people take care of people?
Do you want a chance to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you value the opportunity to grow and learn?
Dining Room Server
Hours of Work:
We are searching for part time members who will be available for a variety of shifts: Days, afternoons and weekend shifts too. Approximately 24-80 hours bi-weekly
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Exhibits a caring, nurturing attitude while demonstrating a true concern for the residents that they serve.
- Possess the ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Positive, "Can-do Attitude".
- Able to accept direction well from supervisor
- Have a desire to make a difference in the lives of older adults each day.
- Task-oriented individual
- Collaborative, team player
- Serving experience is an asset, as well as experience working with older adults
- The dietary server is responsible for ensuring that all mealtimes are a pleasant dining experience on a consistent basis for the resident and their families.
- To ensure that services are delivered in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Maintain confidentiality of all facility information.
- Assist with preparation and set up of dining rooms for meal service, take resident meal orders and serve meals.
- Cleaning duties as required
In addition to a competitive wage, you will find Greenwood offers thoughtful employee perks; from employee discount programs & team building fun to opportunities for education and growth.
Greenwood Retirement Communities is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify Greenwood Retirement Communities if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Greenwood Retirement Communities will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.