Do you enjoy being part of a team who believes that together, they can achieve remarkable things?
Do you want to work in a culture where people take care of people?
Do you want a chance to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you value the opportunity to grow and learn?
ABOUT CAROLINE PLACE
There are many Hamilton, Ontario retirement communities, but Caroline Place delivers a quality of life all its own. Caroline Place is always looking for dedicated individuals who are passionate about their expertise and working with seniors. We treat our residents as we would like to be treated ourselves by providing accommodations and delivering services that exceed expectations. We operate superior retirement residences that residents and their families recommend and employees are proud to work in.
The housekeeper at Caroline Place is key member of the team. They are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the home, ensuring that visitors, residents, and families have a pleasant and safe environment to live and work in. Duties include cleaning of common areas, project cleaning as well as the weekly cleaning of the resident's room. Housekeeping aides work closely with the Personal Support Workers and Unregulated Care Providers to ensure that all daily and weekly assigned cleaning tasks are completed. Maintain confidentiality of all facility information.
Hours of Work:
Shifts will vary - Monday to Saturday -- 9-5pm, 9-4pm,10:30 - 5pm, 11-5 (weekend)
- Exhibits a caring and nurturing attitude while demonstrating a true concern for the residents they support.
- Possess ability to effectively read, write and communicate in English
- Able to make responsible choices that uphold optimal customer service and support resident's best interests.
- Polite & professional demeanor to maintain a positive image and reputation for Caroline Place Retirement Residence
- Task oriented
- Good interpersonal skills & team player
Environmental Services Manager