Dining Room Server
Do you enjoy being part of a team who believes that together, they can achieve remarkable things?
Do you want to work in a culture where people take care of people?
Do you want a chance to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you value the opportunity to grow and learn?
Dining Room Server
Are you a good team player who has a passion for service and working with older adults? If you are reliable and have a flexible schedule we would love to hear from you!
Hours of Work:
2 Part Time permanent positions available.
1 Part Time temporary position available.
We are searching for new Team Members who are available for a variety of shifts. Every other weekend is required for this position.
Most Shifts are : 11:30am - 7:30pm / 11:00am - 7:00pm / 4:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Exhibits a caring, nurturing attitude while demonstrating a true concern for the residents that they serve.
- Possess the ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to deal with all contacts appropriately to maintain a positive image and reputation for Harmony Hill
- Positive, "Can-do Attitude".
- Able to accept direction well from supervisor
- Have a desire to make a difference in the lives of older adults each day.
- Task-oriented individual
- Collaborative, team player
- Serving experience is an asset, as well as experience working with older adults
- The dietary server is responsible for ensuring that all mealtimes are a pleasant dining experience on a consistent basis for the resident and their families.
- To ensure that services are delivered in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Maintain confidentiality of all facility information.
- Assist with preparation and set up of dining rooms for meal service, take resident meal orders and serve meals.
- Cleaning duties as required