Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Are you a people person?
Are you searching for an entry management role in the retirement living industry?
Will helping others make you feel fulfilled at the end of each work day?
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Harmony Hill is in an exciting growth period (again!). As Phase II approaches we are expanding our team and adding a full time Sales & Marketing Coordinator. If you are an enthusiastic team player who has a passion for working with older adults, we want to hear from you!
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will work closely as a team with the Sales & Marketing Manager generating sales from individuals, referral groups and organizations. You will have outstanding customer service skills and a professional demeanor. Ability to develop and maintain referral relationships, plan and organize marketing events (ie. Special events at Harmony Hill, or planning a booth at a community event) are key position responsibilities. As a key representative of Harmony Hill, the Sales & Marketing Management team are expected to empower the team to support exceptional customer service, while fostering demonstration of Mission, Vision and Values in all we do. Must maintain confidentiality of all facility information.
- Team player
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are required. Organizational abilities and initiative are essential. Proficiency with office equipment (phone systems, computer, fax, copiers, word, excel database management etc.). Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and provide a vehicle to perform the duties of this position.
- Experience working in a retirement setting is an asset.
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be flexible to work evenings & weekends.
Manage and Perform Sales and Marketing
- Maintain solid knowledge of products and services offered by Harmony Hill
- Develop and maintain an efficient database
- Identify and initiate contact with existing and potential clients
- Schedule daily dedicated time to work on Prospect Lead-Management
- Conduct initial client needs assessment
- Develop and implement effective quarterly marketing and community relations/special events plan in conjunction with team members.
- Ensure model suites are always well maintained and ready to show
- Visit each new resident within 48 hours of move-in and re-visit within 1 months’ time to ensure appropriate post sale follow-up (needs are being met)
- Provide alternatives and form creative solutions for all client inquiries
- Explain and demonstrate the stages of the selling process (relationship building, planning the sales call, identifying priorities, relating and reinforcing benefits, feedback loop, demonstrating capability)
- Maintain a working proficiency of the client database
- Effective and timely tracking of each prospect from initial inquiry to final outcome
- Follow-up on leads in a timely manner
- Maintain awareness of all marketing strategies and tactics
- In collaboration with the team, develop and implement sales and marketing strategies
- Attend trade shows, conferences to create awareness, promote our products and services, and understand customer needs and market trends
- Develop and maintain good relationships with existing and potential prospects, their family, friends and all referral sources
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Harmony Hill team members
- Effective verbal and written communications skills are required to communicate with individuals of varying levels of education and diverse backgrounds
- Build a trusting relationship with all prospects, assisting them to identify and understand their true needs
Greenwood Retirement Communities is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify Greenwood Retirement Communities if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Greenwood Retirement Communities will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.